Guide to Services
- Research Administration
- Clinical Trials
- Subcontract and Vendor Contract Services
- Subaward Services
- Consulting Agreements
- Lease & Renovation Services
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Purchasing & Reimbursements
- Financial Reports
- Information Technology
- Technology Transfer & Commercialization
Authorized HJF customers and employees can access financial information pertaining to their HJF projects or departments via electronic financial reports on HJFOnline. The Foundation offers a variety of reports designed to provide detailed, up-to-date information to help manage projects. Online report capabilities include:
- Check the project's available balance
- Track project expenditures
- Review salary charges to the project
- Forecast the personnel/salary charges for the project
- Download financial information to Adobe (.pdf) or MS Excel (.xls)
For information on access to online reports, and for specific information on reports available online, visit the Online Reports Overview.
For some helpful ways to use the online financial reports, see our Quick Financial Review Tips.
For more information, contact our Finance Department.