Guide to Services
HJF's Information Technology Services is responsible for designing, implementing and operating information systems used to support the Foundation’s operations worldwide. HJF’s Global Information Security works to protect and secure our information assets across administrative and scientific operations.
The Foundation's IT Services staff provides hosted applications for HJF’s business operations in Bethesda, Maryland, and hosted research applications to programs in U.S. and overseas locations. Our IT teams have traveled as far as Africa and Thailand to help programs establish and maintain information technology infrastructure to best support their research activities.
Products and services provided and supported by IT Services include:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials applications
- Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll and Time & Labor applications
- HJFOnline portal and Insight financial reports
- Research application hosting and support, including REDCap and LabKey
- Applications development and systems support for laboratory and clinical research
- Website development and hosting
- Information technology infrastructure development and support
- Information security assessment and support
- IT Helpdesk and engineering support for HJF-managed sites
If you need IT support, please call the Information Systems Help Desk at 240-694-4010.