Guide to Services
- Research Administration
- Clinical Trials
- Subcontract and Vendor Contract Services
- Subaward Services
- Consulting Agreements
- Lease & Renovation Services
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Purchasing & Reimbursements
- How to Order Supplies & Equipment
- Tips for Purchasing
- Procurement - Information for Vendors
- Oracle iProcurement Expenditure Categories
- Spending Education and Endowment Funds
- Financial Reports
- Graphics & Communications
- Information Technology
- Technology Transfer & Commercialization
Spending Education and Endowment Funds
Monies in education and endowment funds may be spent on educational activities such as conferences and seminars including:
- facility rental and related services
- travel and awards
- books and other reference materials
- registration fees and tuition.
Endowment funds shall only be used for the stated purpose of the endowment and are subject to any donor-imposed restrictions.
Equipment and Supplies
All purchases of equipment and supplies for education and endowment funds are made using the HJF Oracle iProcurement system. Please attach any required site approval to the requisition.
The Education Programs Office will work with the facility commander to issue a Proffer letter as needed by the receiving facility. Once the local commander receives notice of acceptance of the gift, HJF will relinquish all ownership rights to the property and the equipment becomes government property.
For more information, contact the Office of Education and Meetings.